We have a state of the art radiography machine that allows us to evaluate bones, joints, heart, lungs and abdomen.
- We have also switched to digital X-ray. This give superior image and
faster developing times.
- For examination of skin scrapes where we can look for parasites, bacteria
and other inhabitants of your pet's skin that don't belong there.
- Fecal exam to determine if there are worm eggs present.
- For staining of fine needle biopsy to evaluate swellings or strange growths.
- This allows us to look inside the stomach of the animal with a small
- In house urine testing
- In-house FIV/FeLV testing
- In-house Parvo/Distemper testing
- In-house culture for bacterial/fungal infections
- Biochemistry and cell count of blood
- Rabies titers for export